Your employees are your best and biggest assets yet one that is underutilised by most businesses, large & small. Most of your employees already have their own online social networks & digital profile so how can you as a business, leverage these and work with your team to help you achieve goals and KPI’s?
Employee advocacy or employee ambassador is a term used to describe the exposure that employees generate for brands using their own online assets. While social media is often the main medium for employee advocacy, these “online assets” include their entire digital footprint. Why convert total strangers when you have raving fans already in your staff.
The Business Case for an Employee Brand Ambassador program:
- Utilising an existing asset
- Allows you to amplify reach of your marketing messages much further than you would normally achieve for free
- Reach new channels, new customers and new partners
- Use authenticity & trust to increase brand reach & engagement
- Have happier and more engaged employees
- Empower your team and see increases in productivity and confidence
- Maximise their profile on social media (banning them is the worst thing you can do)
- Get more bang for your marketing buck
If you want to see the many benefits of creating an Employee Brand Ambassador Program in your business, start the digital conversation with me to ensure you have the right strategy, tactics & tools to execute it successfully.