Like many people my first experience with the digital world was a scary one. I had decided to start an online shoe store and needed a website developed. I can honestly say that listening to the web developer talk about HTML, and Dreamweaver and SEO was like another language. My eyes literally glazed over as I nodded and pretended to have some idea about what he was explaining to me.
Technology has come a long way since then and there so many great new tools & platforms that make it much easier. But I totally get it when people are confused and overwhelmed because I have been in their shoes.
That’s why I focus on simple marketing tactics and definitely no tech talk.
Digital Conversations is exactly that; a place for you to have real conversations about all things marketing and digital. I uniquely combine traditional and digital marketing (I call it Tradigital marketing) and I love helping businesses, like you, put simple marketing in place. You are part of my story. What I do is all about you, not me. It is focused on getting you found by new clients and in new networks.
I’m Tanya; I love pink, wearing 4-inch heels and being the sparkly Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations. I wear many hats; multiple business owner, blogger, best selling author and trainer, and am a Tradigital Specialists with over 20 years’ marketing experience. (ouch makes me sound old – lol)
I’m passionate about what I do otherwise, I’d be sitting on a beach or drinking Pina Colada’s and walking in the rain. Working hard allows me to give back to the charitable causes that touch my heart and hopefully I can leave the world a better place than when I joined it. That’s my dream anyway…
Contributor, blogger, content creator for:
- Recruitment Magazine
- Recruiting Blogs
You may have seen or heard me at:
- RCSA – member events & webinars 2016, 2017, 201, 2019
- CBA – internal and client events 2014/15/16
- Business Depot – DepotX speaker 2015
- CPA Member presentations 2015/16
- NRA member workshops 2016
- NASA Australia 2016
- Secret Womens Business Presentation 2016, 2019
- Digital Strategy Summit Sydney 2014
- Digital Marketing Panel ‘The Push’ 2016 & 2017
- ICALM Conference 2016
- Click Digital Expo 2016, 2017
- RCSA Digital Recruiter Bootcamps 2016, 2017, 2018
- RCSA Webinars & Workshops 2017 / 2018
- Building Social Communities Online – Digital Workshop Roadshow April 2017
- Click Digital Expo 2017
- Recruiter.com webinar series presenter
- Recruitment yarns 2018 NZ & Yarns Live 2019
- PCOA Conference Keynote speaker 2018
- Women in Leadership Panel 2019
- Invited to attend the MIT Global Entrepreneur Bootcamp 2017
- Small Business Champion Finalist 2017 & 2018
- Women in Business Awards – Awardee of Merit Business Achiever 2017 & 2018
- Women in Business Awards – Awardee of Merit Innovation and Technology 2017 & 2018
- Ultimate Babe in Business 2011
If you’d like to put some simple marketing tactics in your business, then email me and let’s have a Digital Conversation so we can make that happen.
Don’t take my word for it, have a look at what our clients and business partners have said about working with me on Client Outcomes page.