Throw everything you know about social media out the window & be prepared to learn the new rules. Changing algorithms and new rules of engagement have created a whole new ball game when it comes to social media. Are you ready to play?
Social media has changed dramatically in the past 12 months, particular Facebook, which makes it harder to get the cut through you need. If you want to use social media to build visibility and grow your audience, you need to know how to play by the new rules.
So how do you maximise your results from the time & effort you are in putting in?What you are going to learn is the following:
- How the new algorithm impacts posts & engagement
- Simple social tactics for quick wins
- Moving to a Pay to Play Facebook model
- Effective ways to use video including Live video
- Expert tips & tactics that will help you ‘stop the scroll’
- Boosted posts & ads – when to use each and differences
- How to leverage your online & LinkedIn connections to amplify your content
- Tools to use to save time & money
The workshop is done via Zoom so it doesn’t matter where you are, you can be part of it and you don’t have to worry about parking, traffic or travel time. Just log in and I’ll see you online
Investment: $147 + gst
When: 25th July 8.30-11am (AEST)
Who should attend: Business Owners, Marketing Managers
Business owners need to understand these changes and the impacts to business and Marketing Managers need to learn how to use these new skills every day.
Level: Beginner to Intermediate (If you are advanced you should already know this from the ongoing research & learning that advanced users do constantly)
Donation: 10% of every workshop goes to One Girl (providing education for girls in 3rd world countries)