Digital Conversations is exactly that; a place for people to have real conversations about all things marketing and digital. I uniquely combine traditional and digital marketing, to give you the competitive advantage and keep you front of mind for your ideal customer. I create the right strategy with just enough sparkle to give your customers outstanding user experiences both online and in store.
I’m Tanya; I love pink, wearing 4-inch heels and being the sparkly Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations. I wear many fabulous hats; entrepreneur, blogger, author and trainer, and am a Tradigital Specialists with over 20 years’ marketing experience.
For some; marketing, sales and e-commerce is a sea of uncertainty, and holds businesses back from achieving their full potential. This is where I thrive; I created Digital Conversations to overcome marketing overwhelm, and use my extensive experience and industry knowledge to establish digital savvy brands.
I’m passionate about supporting, educating and leveraging the right tools and technology to build a strong digital footprint for your business, that helps you stand out online. You don’t need to work harder, you need to work smarter, and with the right strategy and just enough sparkle, you can be the shining beacon of your industry – attracting your dream clients who champion your brand.
“My Purpose is to digitally transform 200 recruitment and professional services businesses in the next 12 months. I’d love you to be one of them”
Contributor, blogger, content creator for:
- Video My Job
- Dynamic Business
- Social Media Dubai
- Forme Education
You may have seen or heard me at:
- RCSA – member events & webinars 2016
- CBA – internal and client events 2014/15/16
- Business Depot – DepotX speaker 2015
- CPA Member presentations 2015/16
- NRA member workshops 2016
- NASA Australia 2016
- Secret Womens Business Presentation 2016
- Digital Strategy Summit 2014
- Digital Marketing Panel ‘The Push’ 2016
- ICALM Conference 2016
- Click Digital Expo 2016
- RCSA Digital Recruiter Bootcamps 2016
- CPA Discussion Groups
- RCSA Webinars & Workshops 2017
- Building Social Communities Online – Digital Workshop Roadshow April 2017
- Click Digital Expo 2017
- Invited to attend the MIT Global Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- Small Business Champion Nominee 2017
- Women in Business Awards – Awardee of Merit Business Achiever 2017
- Women in Business Awards – Awardee of Merit Innovation and Technology
I launched a new ebook entitled Digital marketing Insights for Business which includes interviews from leading entrepreneurs & brands like Janine Allis, Phillip Di Bella, RSPCA, Edible Blooms, Airtasker + 16 other leading brands. The book shares priceless insights into how these brands have used digital & social to grow their business. Buy Here
Don’t take my word for it, have a look at what our clients and business partners have said about working with me on Client Outcomes page.